There are numerous reasons you may want to move soil around on your section that could include making a flat area for the children, vehicles or your caravan. Perhaps you want to create windbreaks, or vegetable gardens.
Improve the profile of your property by:
- Filling in the gap behind retaining walls
- Creating a gently rolling space to enhance planting and add interest
- Level off a bumpy area to create a flat area for children to play or for a patio or barbecue area
- Providing safe access with a properly profiled driveway or pathway
- Scrub and brush removal
- Section clearing
- Larger excavations for retaining walls, making space for garaging, etc.
- Dig out for new-build house pads
Let's Build Your Dream Garden Together
For landscaping, garden design, property maintenance services for residential homes and commercial businesses in Hamilton and Waikato Wide.